3.08.2010

Loveitloveitloveit

Okay, so I am rarely impressed with red carpet fashion. It's not that the stars don't look beautiful --they do. It's just that they also look boring. Beautiful, but boring. Most stars wear a version of the same dress--strapless or one-shouldered on top, fitted to the knee and then flared out at the bottom. Colors and embellishments may vary, but basically the dresses are all the same. And, I mean, sure, that's fine, they look great. Just not very inspiring.

But omgomgomg I LOVED the Chanel Couture dress Sarah Jessica Parker wore to the Academy Awards last night. The color was different, the shape was different...mind-blowing. I can't stop thinking about it.

Nicole Richie also really impressed me. I loved her Reem Acra vintage gown--stunning. And different.


These two were playing on a whole other level of chic last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment