8.05.2009

J Brand is about to be HUGE.

I was so excited to open my August issue of Glamour and see this great blurb about J Brand jeans. The issue focuses on denim, and Glamour style expert Suze Yalof Schwartz had this to say about J Brand:

"It seemed like every celeb and model I spoke to backstage at the fall 2009 New York Fashion Week was loving her J Brand jeans. Why? Its styles flatter different body types, from petite to curvy to pregnant. "I am a J Brand girl," declares Sophia Bush. "I feel as good in their skinny jeans as in their wide legs." And sure enough, their low-rise skinny made me feel skinny. Yes, they're $170, but I will wear them every day!"

We've carried J Brand since 2007 at Runway, and we've always loved it. It's about to blow up, though...you're going to see a lot more press for J Brand this fall. If you haven't tried J Brand yet, be sure to drop by and we'll help you find the perfect pair!

No comments:

Post a Comment