6.29.2009

Friday, where are you?

Friday cannot get here fast enough. It's Monday and my mind is definitely not on work, so instead of paying bills I'm making my "to-pack" list for the Fourth of July holiday. Here's what I'm taking with me to Tybee this weekend.

1. Aviators. I heart aviators for their summery, sporty vibe. Check out the "Ocean City" by A.J. Morgan--a true summer steal at $16.

2. Flip-flops. I love the new Havaianas slim "Peacock" flip flops. The pattern is adorable, and the gold straps go with everything.




3. White jeans. This summer we stocked the ever-popular True Religion "Billy" jean in white...and it's been FLYING! These jeans look amazing dressed up with a cute top and heels OR cuffed with a tank top and the aforementioned Havaianas. We do have a few pairs left, so hurry in to see what all the fuss is about.

4. A cute dress. I always take one "dressy" dress on vacation...you never know when you might decide to go out for a nice dinner! French Connection makes perfect, fitted strapless dresses that somehow work with both heels and flip flops.

5. An orange bikini.

6. A great tan. I always feel better with a tan! Try a custom airbrush spray tan at Solar Rays Tanning--you get a flawless, beautiful glow in like two minutes. Call 681.7297 for an appointment with Lindsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment